ABOUT CANTER CREATIVE
Canter Creative is a visual story telling practice offering individuals and businesses photography solutions.
My name is Candice Quartermain and I run Canter Creative.
Story telling through photography is my passion which I have had the privilege to study and practice for many years.
My view on life is positive, energetic and playful which you will quickly discover when we meet.
My professional and down to earth approach gives my clients confidence in being able to deliver quality outcomes.
Canter Creative started because I wanted to move away from creating for consumption sake and towards creating for contribution.
Canter Creative as a business wants to do more than just capture beautiful stories, we want to inspire others by the way we work, share and contribute to our communities.
Canter means a pace for change that is balanced, measured and considerate
- Our mission is to celebrate life in the moment whilst nurturing its beauty for others
- Conservation and sustainability is at the heart of everything we do
- We collaborate with remarkable people who do great things
- We are a profit for purpose organisation which means we invest our profits and volunteer our skills back into organisations like Circular Economy Australia
- Respect, honesty and laughter is the only way we know how to interact
- We are freeworkers which means our office can be anywhere from a library to a boat deck
- We love our bikes, collaborative consumption and fair trade chocolate
We are always happy to chat through your ideas and how we can collaborate to bringing them to life.